Has your agency previously administered any of the tests from IPMA-HR’s Entry-Level Firefighter (FF-EL) series?
If you answered ‘yes’ to this question, then we need your help!
IPMA-HR is gathering the test scores received by current firefighters who took the FF-EL test to better understand how the tests are currently performing.
What We’ll Need from You:
- Firefighter’s FF-EL 100-, 200-, and/or 300-series test scores between 1994 and 2016.
- Fire Academy score (if applicable)
- Completion of a 9-question web-based performance evaluation
What You’ll Receive from Us:
- $100 off your agency’s next test order
- Direct evidence supporting the validity of the exam and its use in your agency
- Hire better. High quality tests help you select high-quality candidates, saving your agency the costly expense of turnover.
- And it’s free! A test development and validation project of this scale done internally could cost your agency in excess of $100,000. Participation in our test development projects is free.
Please contact Julia Hind-Smith at email@example.com if you would like to learn more and/or participate in this project.
(Please Note: All information gathered for this study will remain strictly confidential. The data gathered will be combined with data from other departments and only be reported in the form of group statistics.)